Do vintage cars make your heart beat faster? Do you love beautiful vast landscapes, amazing unique cuisine, and want to enjoy the Dolce Vita to the fullest in a grand new way?
A classic car tour is an adventure for all your senses - goose bumps are guaranteed. Scenic routes, a Roadbook with which you can orientate yourself independently of the group, an exciting mix of culture and cuisine and stylish classics in excellent condition that you drive yourself: these are all the ingredients of our classic car tours. Ultimately, as our guest, you make the journey into something special, something unique for you - get engaged in this new type of experience!
A trip with Nostalgic combines the best of everything a region has to offer - and condenses this into four or five unforgettable days that will always stick with you:
We have been doing our best every year since 2003 to show you Europe from its most beautiful side at the wheel of our classics, and we know you will create uncomparable memories with us.
The countless testimonials from our guests show that we are successful:
Read the many experiences with Nostalgic::
- "It was an all-round great trip: super friendly staff both on the phone when planning and on site, fantastic route selection, very well-kept oldtimers, very nice hotel, perfect organization."
- “Tour guide, on-site organization, city guide - all very good and absolutely recommendable. The cars are just fantastic! Wonderful and unforgettable days on the Amalfi Coast 2019. "
- “We had really great days with perfect weather…. Fantastic cars, wonderful routes and a beautiful hotel. In addition there was a perfect tour guide! It won't be the last time ... "
- “Super organized and an excellent hotel. I also liked the freedom in the evenings to have some time for us "
- “A perfect experience with great company, fantastic vehicles with wonderful trips and super good organization !! The perfect mix of driving, sightseeing and short breaks in beautiful locations! I can always recommend it without reservation. If you don't do that, it's your own fault! "
- “A great team that we got to know. They have always accompanied us on this wonderful Mille Miglia trip, informed us and framed us very professionally. Your commitment is worthy of this praise. We were pleasantly surprised by the visits and demonstrations at Badia a Coltibuono, Pienza and San Gimignano. We liked it very much. We look forward to the next voyage of discovery, why not in Bavaria ;-)! In any case, we will recommend Nostalgic. "
- “Our expectations were very high and were more than fulfilled. Incomparable moments. We will book a trip with Nostalgic again. "
- “Very, very good, the entire support! Simply professional, helpful and warm !! 5 Stars!!"
- "Special praise is due to the supervisors Leo, Vincent and Alex, who took great care of us during the entire tour and also had some very useful recommendations for us."
- “Perfect preparation of the stages, instruction in the vehicles and accompaniment of the daily stages by the service team Ludwig Zoller and Christopher Demichiel. Support even with small "ailments", e.g. B. Obtaining forgotten medicines. Thank you very much!"
The indepedent certification institute Ausgezeichnet.org awarded Nostalgic the maximum number of stars available for exceptional customer ratings.
We highly value and encourage each guest on a Nostalgic trip to contribute their comprehensive feedback, enabling us to continuously improve our services.
To ensure that you can spend your classic car trip carefree, our tour guides will take care and create a smooth experience for your heart and mind.
Our tour guides are not just your first point of contact for questions about the cars or the respective route. They also understand how to lead a group diplomatically, to take care of the organization of local service providers, and bring you closer to your travel destination through their knowledge to deliver.
The German travel magazine Abenteuer und Reisen wrote it aptly: "Young people in their twenties, experienced, pleasantly friendly and well informed".
Come discover our team for yourself. Give us a call while planning for your next vacation! We look forward to assisting you in all the arrangements and introducing you to your guide!
Balanstraße 73 Geb. 24, 2. OG 81541 München Fon: +49 (0)89 5454060 Fax: +49 (0)89 5454066 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the Nostalgic Newsletter
Join over 5000 other Classic Car fans!
Subscribe to the free newsletter now and be inspired!